From launch to turnover circa (14 billion rubles) US $248 million in 8 years
Pure designed the brand & packaging for the launch of Russian Health & Beauty brand Natura Siberica in 2008 in a market dominated by International (western) brands: 1) L’Oreal – Faberlic 2) Oriflame 3) Unilever Russia 4) Yves Rocher 5) Lush 6) L’ occitane 7) Body Shop
Pure has designed all ranges within the brand portfolio to date, circa. 40 - all built around a stamp developed by Pure and inspired by the art of tribes native to Siberia, relating ingredients to their geographical origin, as well as attributing quality and history to the brand. The brand stamp has provided a powerful and distinctive starting point for the design of new product ranges, a focal point that gave the design team freedom to incorporate striking photography or explore new structural packaging possibilities.
Pure supported growth through design that established Natura Siberica in the Russian market and then through premium packaging design that broadened opportunities to specialist retail and international markets. With sales exceeding 3 billion rubles in 2015 (US $90 million)
• 2008 - brand launch
• 2008/2013 - Pure supports growth with design of new brand ranges. Phenomenal sales growth zero to 2.1 billion rubles / US $65 million in five years
• 2012 Q1 NS grew at 75% whilst Russian competitors saw market share declining by 6%
• In 2013 exports increased sharply and reached almost 10% of the turnover
• 2014 – Pure's design work for Natura Siberica wins a DBA Design Effectiveness Award
• 2014 Natura Siberica awarded an 'Icon of Russia' by Kremlin Multimedia featuring alongside culturally significant symbols, events and people from Russian history, such as Yuri Gagarin
• 2015 Natura Siberica opens its first store in the West – in Copenhagen - with every range on shelf designed by Pure
• 2016 – Now 70 own brand stores in Russia and 6 own brand stores in other countries. Sales to 40 countries globally. Turnover circa (14 billion rubles) US $248 million
Pure continues to design all Natura Siberica brand packaging, a relationship now in its 10th year.
Visit Pure in Russia http://www.wearepure.ru/